Friday 20 January 2012

How to save money by renting a car by the hour

It's an increasingly common option for business travelers now is Car rental by hour rather than by the day as this former is far cheaper than the latter. It seems as if the high demand for hourly rentals will ensure that they become widespread. Business travelers from Queens are thrilled by this and says that he would hate having to drive in rush hour traffic. The truth of the matter is that in the current age of business a lot of people fly in, grab a car, go to a meeting and then drive back to the airport or their hotel only to leave the next day. Many businessmen that hire a car for the day will only use a rental for a couple of hours. Thus don’t you think it would make more economic sense to hire a car only by the hour using the car rental in Queens.

Any hard working executive would swear on this briefcase and tell you that car rental queens has made his life much simpler. His company that would lose thousands of dollars in compensation employees for travel expenses monthly can now function just as efficiently at a fraction of the cost. From personal experience I can tell you that there have been times when my car is in the auto shop for regular maintenance, and I needed a car for a couple of hours to run errands. In that scenario these car rental by the hour services came to my rescue. I was able to run all my errands without having to deal with the traffic and I am fairly certain that hiring the car cost me less than the price I would have incurred had I used my own vehicle.

I read in an article that Two start-up introduced the concept of the hourly rental business several years ago, hoping to draw urbanites who don't own cars. The start-ups have proven that there's a market for it as many other car rental giants have been drawn to adopt the concept. The concept was then adopted in several cities and has expanded as if to prove the success of the venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment