Thursday 19 January 2012

Take advantage of cheap auto rentals to have a good vacation

Recently I found myself stranded at the airport with no way to get home after a flight of mine had been cancelled. To add to the disappointment I couldn’t get any friends and family to some pick me up as they were all tied up with their own obligations. Just as I thought the day could not get worse, it rained. It was literally raining cats and dogs that evening. So I could not wander outside the airport either.

While stranded, I found myself staring at the numerous advertisements plastered all over the airport in an attempt to pass my time. At this point I came across the ads promoting Cheap Auto rentals. I have always had apprehensions regarding how safe these services are and have never really risked using these lest I end up dead and in a ditch. I let a couple hours pass by hoping that my friends and family would be able to come pick me up. When I realized that that was only wishful thinking on my part I decided to gather up all my courage and give the Airport Auto Rentals a shot. On booking the car I found the process rather simplistic and incredibly convenient. My car was with me within moments of me having completed the little paperwork that I was required to sign. I didn’t even have to brave the weather with my luggage as the company not only ensured that my luggage was in the car they also made it a point to pick me up from the exit to the airport and did not make me walk around looking for my rental in the pouring rain these are the basic advantages of airport auto rentals.

The driver asked me for and address, fed it into his GPS navigation system to find the shortest and most convenient route to my house. I did not have to be alert lest he take a wrong turn and keep explaining the route to him. I realized that had I had any work to catch up on or notes to run through, as is the case on most business trips I could use this time to do so. I reached home safe and sound! I was very impressed with the quality of the service. My only regret is not having utilized these cheap auto rentals sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment